Privacy and Terms
- Bentz Enterprises collects no data from this website unless you submit a contact form or subscribe to our newsletter.
- Information provided on contact forms is used to contact you per your request.
- Information provided on your newsletter form submission is used to provide delivery of our newsletter to your email inbox.
- All data is collected via the above mentioned forms only.
- All data collected via these forms is managed in our client database until such time as you provide a written request via email requesting your data be removed from our database.
- No data collected directly is ever shared with anyone.
- Data collected by the newsletter form is managed by Mail Chimp.
- Your data may be changed or deleted by using the Contact Us Form and submitting a request for change or deletion of your data.
- All data change requests will be fulfilled within 10 business days of the request.
- You may opt-out of marketing messages by using the Unsubscribe link at the footer of each marketing email.
Terms of Service
Terms of Service
- This website may only be used for the purpose of collecting information to secure services or training from the owners of this website.
- All images and information contained within this website are the intellectual property of its creators. Unauthorized use of any content without written consent is strictly prohibited.
- Only those submitting a newsletter form will ever receive marketing materials from us.
- Users requesting services or training must be at least 16 years of age. Users under the age of 18 in the United States must have parental consent for all services and training.
© Copyright Bentz Enterprises